IITs have restricted the number of attempts for JEE Advanced. Students now have only two chances – one right after the XII boards' exams and the second immediately in the next year.
With the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available only the very talented students can succeed by starting JEE advanced training in class X or XI. It has become a norm to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for JEE advanced.
This course is divided in two years (sessions)
- Year 1: Class XI (session-1): Dates will be announced soon for the new batch.
- Year 2: Class XII (session-2): Dates will be announced soon for the new batch.
Certain top ranking students are given a few tests in December. Selection of such students is purely done on their regular performance over the term.
- Students are thoroughly prepared for class XI and XII School /Board Exam as well as Medical Entrance Exams.
- Extensive training and relevant Study material will be provided in Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics, and Chemistry
- Private discussion with the instructor to resolve your queries
- An extensive training where you get to give tests after every lesson
- Doubt clearing sessions where you can ask your queries in person with the respective teachers
- The course is conducted by an experienced teachers, who have several years of experience in teaching students for AIEEE/ AIPMT exams
- Each class consists of 90 Minutes duration (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Discussion Forums: Get your queries resolved and get helpful tips
- Regular tests will be provided to enhance your speed and accuracy in tests.
- A special question bank will be provided that contains previous years’ questions.
- Aptitude and Logical Thinking book will be provided.
- This isn’t just another boring course with mundane coaching. In this course you will get practice tests for each lessons and you can even analyze your answers against answer explanation. The instructor is focused on short cut techniques to help you crack the exam that matters.