Central Board of Secondary Education conducts All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission into MBBS and BDS courses.
Build your career as a doctor by preparing when it matters the most: Class 11 and 12! Class 11 and 12 is the time when your career graph starts. Right focus and hard work at this stage is detrimental to where you will find yourself in the next 10 years, and more.
This course is divided in two years (sessions)
- Class XI (session-1): Dates will be announced soon for the new batch.
- Class XII (session-2): Dates will be announced soon for the new batch.
Certain top ranking students are given a few tests in December. Selection of such students is purely done on their regular performance over the term.
- Students are thoroughly prepared for class XI and XII School /Board Exam as well as Medical Entrance Exams.
- Extensive training and relevant Study material will be provided in Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics, and Chemistry
- Private discussion with the instructor to resolve your queries
- An extensive training where you get to give tests after every lesson
- Doubt clearing sessions where you can ask your queries in person with the respective teachers
- The course is conducted by an experienced teachers, who have several years of experience in teaching students for AIEEE/ AIPMT exams
- Each class consists of 90 Minutes duration (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Discussion Forums: Get your queries resolved and get helpful tips
- Regular tests will be provided to enhance your speed and accuracy in tests.
- A special question bank will be provided that contains previous years’ questions.
- Aptitude and Logical Thinking book will be provided.
- This isn’t just another boring course with mundane coaching. In this course you will get practice tests for each lessons and you can even analyze your answers against answer explanation. The instructor is focused on short cut techniques to help you crack the exam that matters.