Language Test is designed to judge the power of reading comprehension, logical sequencing; interpretative, evaluative, predictive and creative components of language. You can appear for the Language Test either in English or in Hindi.
NTSE Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Syllabus (Maths, Science & Social Science) This section is conducted to judge the text-book knowledge gained by one. As India doesnot has any single unified board system, NCERT has never prescribed any particular syllabus for the State Level Examination or for National Level Examination. You can expect questions that are asked at the National Level (Stage-II) to be standard of Classes IX and X level.
- Science and Math syllabus of class IX and X will be taught thoroughly.
- Regular class tests will be conducted on school as well as per NTSE pattern.
- The results of each test shall be send through SMS to the parents.
- Thorough preparation for School Exams & NTSE preparation.
- Entire syllabus of class IX will be revised along with doubt clearance.
- Social science, Mental ability & English will be covered too.
- Assignments for English and social science will be provided
- Additional relevant study material will be provided in Science, Math, Social science, Mental Ability and English.
- Special classes for NTSE preparations will be given
- Special Classes and Test Series will be conducted to prepare the students for various Olympiads/ scholarship exams.
- For Assignments – a special booklet will be given to practice the questions of NCERT text book thoroughly.
- A specially designed book will be given to solve problems in short time using tricks.
- Special sessions held for doubt clearing and missed out lectures.
NOTE: For frequency of classes, teaching hours per day & fee; please call on +971 42624880.