Customer service may seem easy but can turn out to be a very hard job. However, with proper training, you can ace it!
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
- Use the basic concepts of Customer Service (CS) in customer interactions
- Why Provide Excellent Customer Service – What are the Benefits to Our Customers, Our Organization and Me
- What is Internal and External Customer Service and its Importance and Value to the Company
- Address the human and the business needs of the customer
- Disappoint, Deliver and Delight-the –Three Levels of Customer Service
- Customer-centric communication – Assertive Communication
- Understand the importance of “Listening” in a customer interaction
- Communicate effectively with your customers by responding appropriately
- Recognize opportunities and verbalize Empathy
- Use probing skills intelligently
- Exhibit Ownership
- Customer Profiling
- Customized Communication
- Emotional Intelligence which dealing with a customer
- 5 step process for handling challenging customers
- Body Language Basics – The non-verbal advantage
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Protocol
- Principles of Telephone Etiquette
- Vocal Skills – Intonation, Rate of Speech, Volume etc.
- Handling Difficult Customers