PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor’0 is a widely used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web Development and can be embedded into HTML.
During the length of the course PHP functions, scripting is intricately covered. It is one of the secure sources and creates great documentation.
- Overview Of PHP
- Conditional Constructs
- PHP Functions
- Arrays in PHP
- Working with Data Files in PHP
- Miscellaneous PHP Tasks
- Basic Scripting and Looping Constructs
- Introduction to the Apache Web Server
- PHP Operators
- Configuring and Using MySQL
- Working with Databases and Forms
- Enabling E-Commerce
- Using Cookies with PHP