The SAT assesses your readiness to be enrolled for undergraduate programs and tests your skills in subjects learnt in high school.
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture, Preparing the Database Environment
- Creating an Oracle Database, Managing the Oracle Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment,
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement, Restricting and Sorting Data.
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output, Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions.
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions, Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries, Using the Set Operators, Manipulating Data.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, focusing on stored procedures and functions.