MY SQL is an open source database management system. That manages and connects them to software. It is a very stable and has a big community that helps maintain debug and upgrade it. It’s best compatible with Microsoft SQL server.
During the length of the course we cover multiple aspects of files, and scripts and configuration limitations. Knowledge of MySQL is a plus for web developers.
- MySQL Server Files and Scripts
- MySQL Server Configuration
- MySQL Security Issues
- MySQL Access Privilege System
- MySQL User Account Management
- MySQL Database Maintenance
- MyS Running Multiple MySQL Servers on the Same Machine
- QL Log Files
- MySQL Query Cache