Strategic planning helps an organization to develop measurable goals and outline constructive direction to reach the same. Needless to say, there’s always scope for professionals who can create that balance. With proper training, you can be the one.
- Understand how to execute an effective strategic plan.
- Recognize the importance of detailed analysis.
- Identify threats and opportunities and formulate contingency plans.
- Appreciate the relationship between your organization’s vision and mission and its future.
- Know how to set truly stretch targets.
- Learn how to motivate people to deliver your strategy.
- Evaluate and set metrics.