This course is recommended for: - Travel agents, Airline reservation agents, Tour operators and Call center agents. The main key topics handled over the course are as follows –
This course is recommended for: – Travel agents, Airline reservation agents, Tour operators and Call center agents. The main key topics handled over the course are as follows –
- The travel and tourism industry and the working environment for travel professionals
- Geography and industry codes
- Travel documents and the airline passenger experience
- Air transport products and services
- Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products
- Customer service principles
- Airfares and ticketing
- The Galileo system functionality
- Introduction to airfares, analyzing itineraries & retrieving fares from a GDS flights availability.
- Study one of these tree GDS system.
- Seat assignment by area.
- Hotel reservation
- Airfare display
- Issuing a basic airline tickets
- Building a booking file
- Passenger servicing