Data Analysis Using Excel
This program is primarily intended for the people whose job involves analysis of data using spreadsheet packages like Excel.
This program is primarily intended for the people whose job involves analysis of data using spreadsheet packages like Excel. The program does not presume any prior knowledge about Excel by the participants. However, participants who have exposure to the basic functions of Excel will get the maximum benefits out of this program. The objective of this program is to expose the managers to the different ‘built-in’ data analysis features in Excel. The participants will get exposure to the different basic and advanced features in Excel that can help them in doing efficient analysis of the data.
- Mastering formulas and functions in Excel
- Formatting, Conditional and Advanced Formatting of Data
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Using Pivot Tables and Data Tables
- Preparing Charts in Excel
- Preparing Dynamic Charts in Excel
- Creating a Dashboard in Excel
- Understanding basic Macros
There are also adequate number of exercises in the program where the participants will get a chance to hone their spreadsheet skills further.